- I wish I knew what really happened in her past.
- I no longer believe that she was this master escape artist that would leave so she could find joggers to run with. She is terrified of leaving.
- She is terrified of joggers too, but I think that is only logical. (What are they running from? ‘eh???)
- When she was so frightened that she ran from one end of the leash to the other is about the only time I can figure that she would run away. She wasn’t thinking, she wasn’t particularly home, if you know what I mean. She could have ended up anywhere.
- One odd note is that as we are up and out people do not come over to pet her. I don’t know if they pick up on her vibe or if she looks enough different than a shepherd that they are backed off.
- So I guess I will slowly keep exposing her to this kind of stimuli. This is a match for what I need to do for myself too, and isn’t it cool how that worked out!!
- April 19th her vaccines will get a boost and she will be out of the danger zone.
- May 20th she is when she is getting spayed. May 20th is coincidentally, a ‘Black Moon’, meaning the 3rd New Moon in a season having 4 New Moons. It’s considered very lucky.